2013 was a year when WLE refocused its work and began to articulate its ecosystem based approach. This annual report showcases 12 stories that highlight the types of outcomes that WLE aims to achieve. The stories demonstrate how different research outputs are being produced
- When it comes to soil, only large-scale initiatives work
- What are the conditions for successful large-scale land interventions?
- Food from the Sky: How Much Can Vertical Farming Boost Urban Food Security?
- Research for Development: The Missing Link?
- Challenging the status quo: Polder disrepair in Bangladesh
- Planetary Boundaries and Human Opportunities
- Can we put WLE’s new Ecosystem Services and Resilience Framework into action?