2013 was a year when WLE refocused its work and began to articulate its ecosystem based approach. This annual report showcases 12 stories that highlight the types of outcomes that WLE aims to achieve. The stories demonstrate how different research outputs are being produced
- Would you like to know the future of the Mekong River Basin?
- Balancing competing land use goals
- Landscapes: finding common ground between Wall Street and environmentalists
- Bottom up! Linking local plans to the big picture demands
- Restoring land for conservation or development?
- One farmer at a time, small-scale restoration goes big
- The Private Sector: The least involved in landscape initiatives
Subscribe to WLE Updates
How I did on Twitter this week: 63 New Followers, 29 Mentions, 336K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek
Dreaming of an iPad mini for the holidays? Fill out our AgEco Blog Survey & enter the raffle! bit.ly/1A09eg4