The emphasis of this Seventh international ESP conference will be on the use of the ecosystem services concept at the…
The CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE) combines the resources of 11 CGIAR centers, The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and numerous international, regional and national partners to provide an integrated approach to natural resource management research. WLE promotes a new approach to sustainable intensification in which a healthy functioning ecosystem is seen as a prerequisite to agricultural development, resilience of food systems and human well-being. This program is led by the International Water Management Institute (IWMI) and is supported by CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food secure future.
Subscribe to WLE Updates
- How can we harness the nexus to address water security?
- Can foreign direct investment benefit smallholders and investors?
- Reversing the Perverse Incentives
- Policy Pitching to the Dragon’s Den
- Landscape investments: businesses act now or suffer later
- How can we overcome dysfunctional water governance?
- Riding the wave of the future with solar-powered desalination
How can we harness the water energy food nexus to address water security? bit.ly/1ryimGz