For more information visit the conference website The Gender and Water conference aims to bring together a wide range of…
The CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE) combines the resources of 11 CGIAR centers, The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and numerous international, regional and national partners to provide an integrated approach to natural resource management research. WLE promotes a new approach to sustainable intensification in which a healthy functioning ecosystem is seen as a prerequisite to agricultural development, resilience of food systems and human well-being. This program is led by the International Water Management Institute (IWMI) and is supported by CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food secure future.
- It’s All About Knowledge Utilization
- Is underground water storage the answer to water security?
- Climate Change: We are not all in this together
- Taking the road less traveled: building upon lessons from CPWF
- Mekong Matters: sharing hydropower benefits across the basin
- E-readers narrow the information gap
- Connecting farmers in Sudan with real-time flood management information