Event Theme: Cooperation for Water, Energy, and Food Security in Transboundary Basins under Changing Climate The central objective of the…
The CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE) combines the resources of 11 CGIAR centers, The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and numerous international, regional and national partners to provide an integrated approach to natural resource management research. WLE promotes a new approach to sustainable intensification in which a healthy functioning ecosystem is seen as a prerequisite to agricultural development, resilience of food systems and human well-being. This program is led by the International Water Management Institute (IWMI) and is supported by CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food secure future.
- New SMS service connects farmers to weather and water information
- The Three “I”s for Women in Water: Information, Incentive, Investments
- The Promise and Pitfalls of Canal Irrigation Modernization
- Agriculture and Ecosystems Blog Guidelines
- Behind the scenes with WLE film-maker Douglas Varchol
- Can communications help science be more relevant?
- Can we engineer our way out of flooding?
First Carbon Credits from Sustainable Farming in Kenya greenafricadirectory.org/first-carbon-c…
Africa has the fastest growing mobile market in the world. New SMS service connects farmers w info on weather & water bit.ly/N0gi9a