The Global Landscape Forum in Lima, Peru will gather 1500 cross-sector participants to discuss the landscape approach and how it can…
The CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE) combines the resources of 11 CGIAR centers, The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and numerous international, regional and national partners to provide an integrated approach to natural resource management research. WLE promotes a new approach to sustainable intensification in which a healthy functioning ecosystem is seen as a prerequisite to agricultural development, resilience of food systems and human well-being. This program is led by the International Water Management Institute (IWMI) and is supported by CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food secure future.
Subscribe to WLE Updates
- Restoring cloud forests for energy security
- Time to hand back protected areas in the name of conservation
- Is community water management in Bangladesh working?
- The beauty of small things
- How can we harness the nexus to address water security?
- Can foreign direct investment benefit smallholders and investors?
- Reversing the Perverse Incentives