2013 was a year when WLE refocused its work and began to articulate its ecosystem based approach. This annual report showcases 12 stories that highlight the types of outcomes that WLE aims to achieve. The stories demonstrate how different research outputs are being produced
- When dry is wet, what’s the problem?
- Top 10 Ecosystem Service and Resilience Reads of 2014
- Post Tsunami Recovery: Combining ecological protection with local cash-earning
- Wrapping up a month-long conversation on large-scale land initiatives
- Would you like to know the future of the Mekong River Basin?
- Balancing competing land use goals
- Landscapes: finding common ground between Wall Street and environmentalists