WLE Science Focal Point meeting will be held from the 9th -10th December 2013, in Amman Jordan. …
The CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE) combines the resources of 11 CGIAR centers and numerous international, regional and national partners to provide an integrated approach to natural resource management research. This program is led by the International Water Management Institute (IWMI).
- Food security begins with water in the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- It’s a family affair: the success of integrated landscape management in Mexico
- Hydrologist reality check: impact rests on social inclusion
- The triumph of the commons in India
- How can investing in landscapes meet a banker’s bottom line?
- Putting Agriculture on the Post-2015 Agenda
- Adapting the financial climate for landscapes
Active Youths’ take home messages - how to involve our peers in landscapes approaches ift.tt/18daza5
Food security begins with water in the West Bank and Gaza Strip ift.tt/1bjcnsY
Science and Storytelling ift.tt/18b7EPm
WATER GOALS HAVE BIG COSTS & BIGGER RETURNS ift.tt/1eY3s51