Three-day virtual workshop, 14:00–17:00 CEST
About this event
The workshop will discuss methodological developments to improve the measurement of impact in complex, integrated systems research. It will take stock of existing and new methodological developments of monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment work, and discuss which are suitable to evaluate and assess complex, integrated systems research.
The event is co-hosted by the CGIAR Research Programs on Water Land and Ecosystems; Forests, Trees and Agroforestry; Policies, Institutions, and Markets; as well as SPIA, the Standing Panel on Impact Assessment of the CGIAR.
- Holger Meinke, University of Tasmania & ISDC
- James Reed, Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR)
- Kathy Baylis, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Brian Belcher, Royal Road University
- Jeff Sayer, University of British Columbia