This project is a combination of three activities by Bioveresity:
1. Underpinning the Resiliency of Agricultural Heritage Systems and Rewarding Small Holders, Family Farmers and Indigenous Communities (GIAHS)(A1203)
2. Agrobiodiversity Conservation and Man and the Biosphere Reserves in Cuba: Bridging Managed and natural Landscapes (GEF)(A1147)
3. Land use and agrobiodiversity: Developing a compendium of methods that support agrobiodiversity inclusion in local and global land use management decisions (christensen fund) (A1232)
Contact PersonToby Hodgkin, Fabrice DeClerck, Allison Poulos, Daniel McGonigle, Nadia Bergamini (Bioversity International)
PartnersUniversity of the Phillippines Los Banos (UPLB)
Blog Post Blog Post Blog Post Blog PostBlog Post2017 Greater Mekong Forum on Water, Food and Energy1 comment
- Journal ArticleLanzanova, Denis; Whitney, Cory; Shepherd, Keith; Luedeling, Eike. 2019. Improving development efficiency through decision analysis: reservoir protection in Burkina Faso. Environmental modelling & software. 115 (2019) 164–175. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.01.016
- ManualGourlay, S.; Aynekulu, E.; Carletto, C.; Shepherd, K. 2017. Spectral Soil Analysis & Household Surveys: A Guidebook for Integration. World Bank
- Journal ArticleGebregziabher, D.; Soltani, A.; Hofstad, O.; Aynekulu, E. 2018. Ensuring rural energy security: a path to sustainable land restoration movement in Africa. FAO Nature and Faune Volume 31 Issue 1, pg 75-78.
- Journal Article
Mixed-species allometric equations and estimation of aboveground biomass and carbon stocks in restoring degraded landscape in northern EthiopiaMokria, M.; Mekuria, W.; Gebrekirstos, A.; Aynekulu, E.; Belay, B.; Gashaw. T.; Brauning, A. 2018. Mixed-species allometric equations and estimation of aboveground biomass and carbon stocks in restoring degraded landscape in northern Ethiopia. Environmental Research Letters Vol 13, No. 2.
- Journal Article
Trait‐based approaches for guiding the restoration of degraded agricultural landscapes in East AfricaLohbeck, M.; Winowiecki, L.; Aynekulu, E.; Okia, C.; Vagen T. 2017. Trait-based approaches for guiding the restoration of degraded agricultural landscapes in East Africa. Journal of Applied Ecology.