Dubbeling, M.; Carey, J.;Hochberg, K.2016.The role of private sector in city region food systems.AK, Leusden, The Netherlands: RUAF Foundation, 120p. www.joycarey.co.uk
- Balana,Bedru; Appoh, Richard; Addy,Paulina S.; Ashitei, Gideon; Odonkor, Elsie; Nimoh, Fred;2016. How women’s access to small reservoirs can improve household livelihoods in northern Ghana.Colombo, Sri Lanka: International Water Management Institute (IWMI).CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE).4p.WLE BRIEFING SERIES NO. 09
- Karg, Hanna;Drechsel, Pay;Akoto-Danso, Edmund K.;Glaser, Rüdiger ; Nyarko, George ;Buerkert, Andreas.2016.Foodsheds and city region food systems in two West African cities.Colombo:Sri LankaInternational Water Management Institute.10.3390/su8121175. 32p.
- Stopnitzky, Yaniv. 2016. Changing preferences through experimental games: Evidence from sanitation and hygiene in Tamil Nadu. IFPRI Discussion Paper 1587. Washington, D.C.: International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). http://ebrary.ifpri.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15738coll2/id/131002
Assessment of groundwater availability from recession flows and instream flow requirements of rivers in South AfricaEbrahim, Girma Yimer; Villholth, Karen Grothe. 2015. Assessment of groundwater availability from recession flows and instream flow requirements of rivers in South Africa. Gezina, Pretoria, South Africa: Water Research Commission. 60p. (Water Research Commission Report KV 339/15)
- Sood, Aditya; Seidou, O.; Forkuor, G.; Annor, F. O.; McCartney, Matthew. 2016. Simulating current and future Volta Basin water development scenarios. In Williams, Timothy O.; Mul, Marloes L.; Biney, C. A.; Smakhtin, Vladimir (Eds.). The Volta River Basin: water for food, economic growth and environment. Oxon, UK: Routledge - Earthscan. pp.245-273.
- Amarnath, Giriraj; Islam, A. K. M. S.; Shrestha, M. S. 2016. Managing variability: floods and droughts. In Bharati, Luna; Sharma, Bharat R.; Smakhtin, Vladimir (Eds.). The Ganges River Basin: status and challenges in water, environment and livelihoods. Oxon, UK: Routledge - Earthscan. pp.71-92. (Earthscan Series on Major River Basins of the World)
- CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE).2016.Gender and ethnic dynamics of household decision making in hydropower-related resettlement.Colombo, Sri Lanka: CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE). 4p. (WLE Briefing Series 07)
- Mayer, B. K.; Baker, L. A.; Boyer, T. H.; Drechsel, Pay; Gifford, M.; Hanjra, Munir A. 2016. Total value of phosphorus recovery. Environmental Science & Technology, 50(13):6606-6620. doi: 10.1021/acs.est.6b01239
- CIAT. 2016. Big win: Improving grasslands. International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), Cali, CO. 1 P.
- CIAT. 2016. Big win: Protecting Wetland and Peatland Ecosystems. International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), Cali, CO. 1 P.
- CIAT. 2016. Big win: Soil Organic Carbon: absorbing carbon back into the soil. International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), Cali, CO. 1 P.