The CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE) is currently developing its Phase 2 proposal. Many partners have already contributed with ideas and comments, for which we are grateful.
Now, for the next ten days (March 9-18), we are inviting an even wider group to give feedback on the draft proposal, hoping to further improve on the upcoming phase of the program. In addition to gathering feedback, we also wish to inform partners, researchers and other stakeholders about the Phase 2 plans.
Below you will find links to each key section as well as a form for feedback.
- These are all draft sections of a larger proposal - please excuse typos, grammatical mistakes, missing references and/or any omissions.
- Please note a substantial portion of the estimated budget still has to be raised.
Proposal sections and feedback forms
- Main narrative (download PDF)
- Flagship on Restoring Degraded Landscapes (RDL) (download PDF)
- Flagship on Land and Water Solutions for Sustainable Intensification (LWS) (download PDF)
- Flagship on Sustaining Rural Urban Linkages (RUL) (download PDF)
- Flagship on Managing Resource Variability and Competing Uses for Increased Resilience (VCR) (download PDF)
- Flagship on Enhancing Sustainability across Agricultural Systems (ESA) (download PDF)